Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reflections:Week 1 & 2

Over the past 2 weeks, we have discuss how set up a gmail account and how to use blogger and reader. I found it difficult to understand at first, but with the help of a class mate and time to play around with it, I find it easier to understand. Also, during this time we did an exercise where we all had to fit into rope circles on the floor. Then after each time we were all in the circles, we would try it again with less cirlces until there was only one cirlce left. We had to figure out how we were all going to fit, we managed to find a solution. The focus of this exercise was to see how the decision was made and who had the power to decide.
So far, I have learned a lot about blogging. I'm not afraid to say im somewhat computer illetirate besides the use of facebookand msn. But from using blogger mroe and more im feeling more comfortable andlearning how it can be a very useful tool.
As far as following blog etiquette, we have to be respectful to others and use respectful language and appropriate pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I am also not afraid to say that I'm a little computer illiterate aswell. This whole blogging this has been a little confusing but I've gotten better with just playing around with it.
    I thought the rope exercise was an interesting ice breaker. I look forward to the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara O,

    I like your blog it's very cutting edge!!
    I'll be checking your blogging etiquette so make sure you keep it respectful;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are catching on quickly! Keep up the good work! I like the template...it's very cool! The hockey profile photo is fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara O,

    I almost foregot about the "rope circles" activity it is good that you mentioned it. And yes this blogging is new so I hope we all can get used to it. Hope to hear from you often.

    ReplyDelete