Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Share & Voice: A Taste of the East Coast!!















Hello Everyone!!

So every summer I get to go home to New Brunswick, Canada. It's located on the east coast and touches the Atlantic Ocean. Having the water here in Duluth makes it feel alittle like home. Anyways, when I do go home, I love to go camping and biking with my freinds. We took some pretty neat and interesting pictures while we were out. Waking up to see the sunset coming over the horizon is something that honestly took my breathe away. I'm not a morning person at all, but waking up to this was well worth it. Hope you enjoy these pictures, maybe it will influence you to come visit eastern Canada someday :)


We actually endedup spending the night on this random beach with just our sleeping bags and a fire... Amazing...


2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    The western Canadians used to tell me that the only good thing oming out of the east was the train going west!! J/K Those are some beautiful sights. I also love to go camping and sitting out by the fire. I have yet to get a chance to sleep on the beach though, fun. Great Photo's

    ReplyDelete