Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reflections:Week 15 & 16


SUMMERTIME!!! I just finished my last final today and it all feels surreal.. I was like YES, I'm done!! But in the back of my head felt like I had something else I had to do, that was to BLOG of course! So here are the last reflections from the semester..


Week 15

during week 15 we had our last advocacy assignmentwhich required us to make or find an online learning activity that would help others learn a little more about our advocacy topic. I found a fun little one at Kids Health. I also had totake everyone else's quiz. Some were a little challenging, but I did learn more about their topics.

Thursday of week 15 we allwent outside and just chatted. Everyonehad to opportunity to say soemthing they learned in class or how this class has helped them. Most people mentioned howthey take a second look at everything now and how it pertains to the environment, me included.


Week 16

This was finals week so we didnt meet in class, but we did have some blog posts due. I did the activities the day they were due and then posted right after that what scores I got.. I remember someone saying wehad to do that, but I didnt realized it was an eye opener. Now, this is the last thing due for the 08-09 year!!


I hope everyone did well on finals. Have a GREAT summer!!





1 comment:

  1. Sara,

    It is so exciting to be done with school now. I was happy to be in your webgroup. We got to learn a lot about what each other has to say about envirnomental issues. This was a great semester. Thanks for your comments on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete