Friday, May 8, 2009

Share and Voice: A Little Bit of Everything!!


I know we have the opportunity to reflect within our "reflectioin" posts, but I would like to use this time to take a look back at what we have done all semester and how much fun we had!!

Yesterday when we were sitting outside discussing what we learned/liked about this class everyone seemed to get something positive out of it. Serisouly, since I have been at school, on the last day of classes, I have never actually been sad about school being over.. Usually it's like YESSS SUMMER (which kicked in soon after) but taking a look around and knowing how much fun we all had, made me think of how much I'm truly gonna miss it!

Here are some highlights that I remember--

1) Spring has Sprung haha.. oh yes it did
2) Shar teaching class.. good job
3) Hating blogging... then finding myself on here more than facebook at times..
4) Tittie Tassels ( is this appropriate) I will change it if anyone thinks I should, But if Dr. V said, then its ok.
5) Youtube videos, I learned more about conjuction junction at that point then I did in elementary school. (Canadian schooling system, not as cool I guess)
6) Bagley Nature Walk--- Minus all the deer poop!
7) Derek Plante Texting in class and getting the "evil eye" from Dr.V
8) Sara J's Bluntness
9) Most of all getting to know the people in class.. I hope we are all able to stay in touch in one way or another, who knows maybe we will all run into eachother at some conference some day!

If you have any others, which I'm sure everyone does, lets share them and have a good laugh and trip down memory lane!

Thanks again!!

1 comment: