Saturday, April 4, 2009

Share & Voice: Sweden!


Being a member of the UMD women's hockey team, I am fortunate to meet many great people from all over the world.. During the past 4 years I have gotten the opportunity to play with girls from Canada, USA, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, and Russia. I'm pretty much set for a place to stay if I ever want to travel over seas.

Through mutual freinds, I have met many players from other teams. After talking with other players, I have heard great things about other countries around the world. Lisa edman is from sweden and sent me some pictures of what it's like where she lives. It looks pretty sweet and I hope to see it all in person someday!! It's neat and interesting to see and hear about different parts of the world. Makes you appreciate what beautiful things you have around you and what else the world can offer. Here are some pictures of Sweden taken from her back yard!






Enjoy the mini vacation... :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sara,
    You are very lucky to know so many people from all over the world. It gives you such a different persepective on so many things! I am glad you appreciate the beautiful things around you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tool, this is awesome!! I think it is such a blessing that you are able to meet such a diverse crowd of humans through such a great organization here at UMD, I know I will carry the same type of experience with me forever. So thank you for sharing with the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tool,
    Getting to know people from other cultures is great way to learn that the world doesn't revolve around the USA, especially from my American point of view. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweden looks like a nice place to live. That's awesome you get to experience what many don't. How do I get involved in the team? ha JK!

    ReplyDelete